- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 563 81/95
History and Notes
- 1865, Oct 11 Owned Mary Eldred, Chicago, IL; readmeasured, 152.9 x 33.5 x 12.32', 492.24 gross tons.
- 1871 Schooner.
- 1874, Mar 24 Owned Samuel Moore, Chicago.
- 1875 Ran on reef near Kewanee.
- 1876 Large repairs, new ceiling, floor, keelson, 2 new keel boxes, frames repaired.
- 1879, Nov 22 Ashore in gale, Elk Rapids, MI.
- 1879, Nov 28 Painting finished of TWO FANNIES under full sail, artist, James Lynn.
- 1880, Aug 6 Owned Claas H. Meyer et al, Chicago.
- 1880, Oct 9 Owned Claas H. Meyer, Chicago.
- 1881, May 25 Owned Alfred Miller et al, Kenosha, WI.
- 1890, Aug 10 Foundered Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 13:03:07
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio