- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1865, 1866, winter Rebuilt; no detail
- 1866 Owned D. A. VanValkenburg, Lockport, NY; heavily damaged, boiler explosion, Muskegon, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1866, Sep Another boiler explosion, Lake Huron.
- 1868, May 26 Owned Wm. Mitchell et al, Bay City, MI; 75 x 15.9 x 5.8'; 36.66 gross tons.
- 1869, Jun 10 Owned Benj. Boutell, Bay City.
- 1870, Nov 4 Burned Saginaw Bay, MI, Lake Huron.
- 1878, Dec 8 Documents surrendered Port Huron, MI.
- Lytle List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio