- Tonnage Old Style
- 64 or 70
History and Notes
- 1864 or 1865 Rebuilt as paddlewheel steamer, Pringle, Pensaukee, WI; 111 x 16.9 x 6'; 118.95 gross tons; 2 decks.
- 1865-1866 Ran between Oshkosh-Berlin, WI.
- 1866 Lengthened.
- 1867, Apr Chartered Menominee Navigation Co.
- 1868 Owned Green Bay parties, WI.
- 1869, Oct 2 Owned West Shore Line.
- 1872, Mar Repaired
- 1872, May Broke shaft between Peshtigo & Sturgeon Bay, WI, Lake Michigan; towed to Green Bay for repairs by tug JOHN SPRAY.
- 1873 Owned Fish, Green Bay
- 1874, summer Repaired
- 1875, Mar 18 Rebuilt, no detail.
- 1881, Jun 30 Dismantled, South Milwaukee, WI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Brendon Baillod
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio