History and Notes
- 1799 In service Lake Ontario, Captain A. Burnt.
- 1805 Wrecked, Buffalo, NY.
- 1833, Nov 12 Bound Pultneyville to Oswego, NY, feared lost on Lake Ontario; owned A. & B. Todd.
- 1835, Nov Landed on top of pier at Buffalo, NY; total loss.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio