- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 2700 tons
History and Notes
- 1886, Jun 26 First launched.
- 1886, Jun 30 First enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1890, Mar 27 Owned Wilson Transportation Co., Wickliff, OH.
- 1894, Sep 26 Forced to drop consort WADENA in gale in Lake Michigan.
- 1895, Aug 27 Collided with steamer NELSON MILLS & her tow barge GOSHAWK due to strong wind at Hay Lake channel, St. Mary's River.
- 1896 1 fore & aft compound engine; 28 & 50 x 42"; 650hp; 85rpm; Globe Iron Works, Cleveland, OH; 1896; 2 firebox boilers, 9 1/6 x 16'; 110#; Globe Iron Works, Cleveland, 1896.
- 1898, Sep 17 Aground in fog at foot of Bois Blanc Island, MI., Lake Michigan; released without injury.
- 1903, Apr 16 Owned Gilchrist Transportation Co., Mentor, OH.
- 1907-12 Laid up at Burnhams' Slip, Milwaukee, WI during depression.
- 1912, Dec 26 Owned Charles S. Neff, Milwaukee.
- 1913, Apr 29 Owned F.M. Johnson, Danielson, CT.
- 1913 In lumber trade Atlantic coast.
- 1913, Dec 18 Owned Southern Steamship Co., Wilmington, NC.
- 1914, Mar 26 Foundered; documents surrendered Wilmington.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- John O. Greenwood
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 12:52:55