- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898, Sep 6 Caught fire in engine room; burned at dock, St. Joseph, MI.
- Date Unknown Rebuilt St. Joseph.
- 1911, Aug 18 Burned to total loss; last owned South Shore Steamship, Chicago, IL.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 12:49:18