- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Largely employed towing log rafts on Lake Huron.
- 1869, May 7 First launched & enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1879 Owned Rolles, Detroit.
- 1881 Rebuilt; HPNC engine; 26 1/2 x 30"; 380hp; 80rpm; Buhl Iron Works, Detroit, 1881; 1 firebox boiler; 8 1/2 x 16'; 85#; Buhl Iron Works, Detroit, 1881.
- 1890, Oct 19 Lost large raft in storm near Sarnia, ONT., Lake Huron.
- 1893 Owned Alger Smith & Co., Detroit.
- 1895, Jul 17 Wrecked by towline of SITKA & YUKON, St. Clair Flats Canal, Detroit River.
- 1895, Aug 5 Rebuilt.
- 1898, Oct 17 Owned Jas. Boulette.
- 1904 Owned Geo. D. Nau, Green Bay, WI.
- 1908, Feb Owned Green Stone Co., Sturgeon Bay.
- 1915 Abandoned; broken up.
- University of Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 12:48:05
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio