- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Operated between Lake Ontario & St. Lawrence River with mate KINGSTON.
- 1898, Jun 21 First launched.
- c1908 Aft mast added.
- 1913 Owned Canadian Steamship Lines Ltd., Montreal, QUE.
- 1916, Spring Drydocked Kingston, ONT; refurbished; fitted with wireless.
- 1924, Jul 5 Collided with steamer MODJESKA Toronto, ONT; Lake Ontario.
- 1924, Jul 15 Drydocked; repaired Kingston, ONT.
- 1938 Withdrew from service because of her wooden deck; laid up Coatsworth Cut, Toronto.
- 1947 Sold to Steel Co. of Canada Ltd; scrapped.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 12:45:12
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio