- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- Normally engaged in wood trade.
- 1878, May 17 Dredging out Grass River, MI with JENNY SILKMAN.
- 1881, Mar 11 Fitted with new wheels.
- 1885, May 1 Repaired.
- 1891 Boiler fueled by coal.
- 1895, Nov 7 Machinery overhauled; hull rebuilt.
- c1910 Abandoned.
- Walter Cowler
- Newspaper Clippings
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 12:44:28
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio