- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899 Owned Helen S. Newberry, Detroit.
- 1922 Owned Samuel Insull, Chicago.
- 1938 Owned Henry Ford, Dearborn, MI.
- 1941, Jul 3 Chartered by U. S. Navy, used as training vessel.
- 1943, Nov 17 Decommissioned, returned to Henry Ford.
- 1945 Reported abandoned, broken up at Ford Rouge Plant, Dearborn, MI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Great Lakes Register
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 12:43:52
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio