- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891 Owned Helen H. Newberry, Detroit.
- 1892 Owned Truman Newberry, Detroit; sold apparently to Lake Michigan parties; renamed PILGRIM.
- 1896 Owned Emmett H. Scott, Laporte, IN.
- 1900 Owned Wm. R. Linn, Charlevoix, MI; rebuilt Grand Haven, MI as a single deck passenger ferry; ran Charlevoix-East Jordan, MI.
- 1901 Owned George Jepson, E. Jordan.
- 1905 Renamed HUM.
- 1912 Owned Mrs. Florence Jepson, E. Jordan.
- 1918 Rebuilt Chicago as a double decked excursion boat.
- 1919 Renamed HOWARD F.
- 1925 Owned Emil Popp, Chicago; remaned T. B. BANNER.
- 1931 Owned Fred Hintze, Chicago.
- 1935 Abandoned, north branch of Chicago River; later towed into Lake Michigan, scuttled.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Blue Book
- Beesons Marine Dir
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 12:42:41