- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1865 304 gross tons.
- 1865, Aug Foundered near Manitou Islands, Lake Michigan; 5 lost; wreck recovered.
- 1866 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1866, Oct Aground Sand Beach, MI, Lake Huron; released by tug J.U. MASTERS.
- 1868 316.31 gross ton, Chicago District sold to US from Canada.
- 1869 Coverted into a vessel for timber traffic at Muir & Stewart Shipyard.
- 1871 Collision with FRANKIE WILCOX.
- 1871 Went ashore on Salmon Point loaded with timber from Saginaw.
- 1873 New sails and new deck.
- 1881 Stripped of sails at Port Huron, made tow-barge.
- 1882 Probably sold American.
- 1883, Aug. 9 Renamed ALASKA.
- 1884 Ran ashore at Scott's Point in Lake Michigan. Surrendered at Port Huron wrecked & abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:40:38