- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1872, Apr 23 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; ran Saginaw, MI & Lake Erie lumber trade.
- 1889, Mar 6 Owned John F. Medon; enrolled Port Huron.
- 1890 Towed by steam barge JAS. P. DONALDSON.
- 1896-1906 Towed by steam barge HARVEY J. KENDALL.
- 1920 Abandoned
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 12:37:09
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio