- Original Owner
- L. Barber
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1853-1865 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1853, Jun Owned Capt. Edward Kelley, $3,500.00.
- 1853 Lenghtened, 72.04 tons.
- 1853 Owned Benjamin Smith, Grand River $3,800.00.
- 1854, Apr 27 Driven against Chicago breakwall; loss of 3 lives.
- 1860 Owned Daniels, Chicago.
- 1863 Owned James Scott, Chicago.
- 1865 Remeasured 69 gross tons, enrolled Detroit.
- 1866-1868 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI.
- 1873 Owned J. Keith, Holland, MI.
- 1876 Owned A. Wilson, Holland, MI.
- 1879 Owned A. Wilson, Chicago.
- 1883, May 6 Wrecked, Two Rivers Point, WI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:35:02
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio