- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1848, Jun 19 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1849 Began service between Sandusky & Lake Erie Islands.
- 1848, Oct 23 Collided with propeller ONEIDA; towed to Detroit for repairs.
- 1849, Jul 11 Ran aground on Put-in-Bay Island; hull damaged; towed to Detroit for repairs.
- 1851-57 Ran Detroit, MI to Toledo, OH.
- 1857, Jun 3 Ran Buffalo, NY to Chippewa, ONT.
- 1858 Transferred to Green Bay, WI; ran to ports on east shore of Lake Michigan.
- 1859, Nov 15 Stranded Gross Pointe on west shore of Lake Michigan; released Nov. 18th; repaired Green Bay.
- 1861 Owned W.D. Caverly, Detroit; operated as tow on St.Clair Flats.
- 1863, May 19 Owned Chas. T. Harley et al, Lake Superior Forwarding Co., Sault Ste. Marie, MI; ran Chicago to Lake Superior ports.
- 1864 Condemned at Green Bay.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton||
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:35:00