- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1884, Apr 30 Enrolled Cleveland
- 1884, May 1 Left for Lake Erie Islands for a load of stone, towing the tug SELAH CHAMBERLAIN to be left at Black River.
- 1885 Coal & stone trade Cleveland-Detroit.
- 1886 Rebuilt 132.5' x 24.2' x 8.3', 188 gross/154 net tons.
- 1888 Double decked, 403 gross/322 net tons; lumber trade.
- 1892, May Burned off Chicago, Lake Michigan.
- 1894, Apr 5 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; owned Marine Bank, Cleveland.
- 1894, Jun 11 Burned at dock in Bay City, MI; rebuilt.
- 1896 Sank, Bay City; raised.
- 1897, Feb 25 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned J. C. Garry, Saginaw, MI.
- 1903, Sep 17 Enrolled Detroit, MI; owned Hugh R. Harvey, Detroit.
- 1909, Jun 22 Sunk
- 1909, Jun 30 Enrollment surrendered, Detroit.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 12:26:34