- Sail Number Masts
- 26' 7"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867 Enrolled Detroit, MI, cost $30,000.
- 1868, Nov 19 Lumber laden, waterlogged in gale near Welland Canal, Lake Erie; towed to Detroit & drydocked for repairs.
- 1870, Oct 18 Ashore Long Point, ONT, Lake Erie; got off.
- 1871, Sep 21 At Detroit for repairs after grounded.
- 1876, Oct Aground Menominee, WI, Lake Michigan; got off.
- 1882 Owned Kenosha, WI.
- 1890, Feb Large repairs at Chicago, IL.
- 1899 Owned William H. Shaw, Chicago, IL.
- 1905, Apr 18 Owned F. E. Baldwin & E. H. Edwards, Petosky, MI.
- 1906 Stranded and broke up on breakwater Buffalo, NY.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:40:37