- Propulsion Type
History and Notes
- 1865 Readmeasured 37.22 gross tons.
- 1868 Owned Buffalo, NY.
- 1869, Nov Stranded on breakwater & lost smokestack, Erie, PA, Lake Erie.
- 1871 Owned Case et al, Erie, PA.
- 1871, Oct Recieved machinery of tug HARRISON, which was wrecked Oct 31, 1870.
- 1876 Owned Christian et al, Erie.
- 1876, Jun 7 Burned near Erie.
- 1881 Rebuilt.
- 1882 18.61 net tons.
- 1884 Owned F. Carney, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1888 Lost.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- "Maritime History of the Great Lakes" - internet
- Unique ID