- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1869, Oct Grounded, St. Clair Flats.
- 1872, Sep Grounded, St. Clair Flats.
- 1872, Oct 9 Lost rudder near Beaver Island, Lake Michigan.
- 1885 Towed by HENRY CHISHOLM.
- 1885, Jul 9 Ashore with iron ore, Beaver Island.
- 1886 Towed by R.P. RANNEY.
- 1886, Oct 23 While anchored with iron ore in St. Clair River, rammed & sunk by steamer ARABIA.
- 1887, Apr Sunken vessel sold to Ed. S. Pease, East Saginaw, MI.
- 1887, Aug Ore salvaged.
- 1887, Oct 28 Raised & repaired at Wolverine Drydock.
- 1888, Mar 6 Owned L.E. Pease.
- 1888, Apr 7 Owned Medworth Penoyan.
- 1895-1901 Towed by SAMUEL MARSHALL et al.
- 1895, Jun 29 Sprang leak in tow of NORSEMAN, Saginaw Bay; forced to beach above Fort Gratiot Light, St. Clair River.
- 1911, Nov 12 Dragged anchor & grounded, Erie, PA, Lake Erie.
- 1924 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 12:15:40