- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1859, Aug 5 Capsized Lake Ontario; 3 lost.
- 1865 Rebuilt; owned Donahue, Toronto, ONT.
- 1866 Owned Giles, Toronto.
- 1870, Oct 17/18 Ashore Timber Island, Lake Ontario; owned 40 tons.
- 1878 Owned H. Ferguson, Toronto; 52 x 14.7 x 5.5; 34 net tons.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio