- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1865, Oct 20 Owned George W. King, Bangor, MI et al; converted to tug; 63.3 x 11.2 x 7.2; 31.72 gross tons.
- 1866, Sep A tug TIGER sank at Chicago, IL, Lake Michigan; raised.
- 1868, Jun 28 Last enrolled.
- 1869, Nov 20 A tug TIGER struck pier & sank, Sheboygan, WI; reportedly raised.
- 1870, Nov 21 Burned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio