- Propulsion Type
- 41' 2"
- 10' 10.5"
- 5' 3.5"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 26 53/95
History and Notes
- 1861, Feb 4 New owner.
- 1863 Owned Tibbitts, Buffalo, NY.
- 1865 Large repairs; readmeasured 12.09 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Muzzey, Buffalo.
- 1866, Sep A tug TIGER sank at Chicago, IL, Lake Michigan; raised.
- 1869, Nov 20 A tug TIGER struck pier & sank, Sheboygan, WI; repaortedly raised.
- 1871 Owned Buffalo.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Lytle List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio