- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Used to transport rail cars across St. Lawrence River, Brockville to Morristown.
- 1888 Candian Pacific Car & Passenger Transfer Co., Brockville, ONT.
- 1889, Jun 30 Sunk, rail cars not loaded properly causing stern to dip under water; 83'water.
- 1890, Jun 20 Raised & delivered to owners; repaired Ogdensburg Marine Railway Co.
- 1890, Aug 20 Launched, soon to resume sailing.
- 1899 Owned D.H. Lyons, et al.
- 1912 Reregistered Canadian Office C107688; dimensions 100'x30'x6'.
- 1913 Rebuilt as drill-barge renamed MONS MEG.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:32:55