- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874 Used as bulk freighter.
- 1881, Nov 18 Stranded on bar south of harbor pier, Sheboygan, WI; 700 tons of coal.
- 1882, Sep Wrecking tug LEVIATHAN succeded in raising THAYER, towed her to Wolf and Davidson's yard, Milwaukee for rebuilding.
- 1883 Rebuilt; renamed MIKE CORRY, schooner barge.
- 1885 Owned Marinette B. Line, port of hail Racine, WI.
- 1893 Owned O. P. Johnson, Racine.
- 1899 Owned J. E. Sheehan, Buffalo, NY.
- 1902 Owned Chas. W. Kotcher, Detroit, MI; large repairs; rated for 11.5' deck load lumber.
- 1910 Owned Hugh R. Harvey, Detroit; large repairs.
- 1916 Stranded, Georgian Bay, Lake Huron.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters M
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 11:59:59