- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1879 Owned, Leslie, et al, Kingston, ONT.
- 1880 Stranded North Fox Island, Lake Michigan; released by tug WINSLOW, taken to Detroit.
- 1883, Apr Raised, rebuilt.
- 1884, Sep 13 sank in Peninsular Harbor, Huron Bay, Lake Superior.
- 1884, Sep 26 Raised by wrecking tug INTERNATIONAL.
- 1888 Went ashore
- 1889 Rebuilt as STUART H. DUNN; 164' 8" x 26' 8" x 12' 7", 484 gross tons.
- 1910 Reduced to a tow barge.
- 1915 Owned C. LaBrecque.
- 1920 Collision with pier, sank, Port Dalhousie, ONT; recovered, not returned to service; later abandoned, Whitby, ONT.
- 1925 Sunk; owned John E. Russell, Toronto, ONT.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 11:50:07