- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 3,200 tons
History and Notes
- 1890, Aug 19 Maiden voyage to Lake Superior.
- 1891 Towed ASHLAND.
- 1891, Sep Damaged in collision with whaleback BARTLETT in Duluth, MN harbor.
- 1892, Nov Broken rudder; towed to Keweenaw Bay.
- 1896, Nov 12 Damaged mainmast by barge H.A. HAWGOOD.
- 1898 Towed PAISLEY & AMAZONAS.
- 1898, Nov Ashore Beaver Bay, noth shore Lake Superior, near stranded ARTHUR ORR.
- 1898, Dec 16 Released, brought to Duluth; rebuilt by J. Davidson, Bay City.
- 1911, Jul 18 Sunk in collision with freighter JOHN W. GATES at Walker Distillery, Walkerville, ONT, Detroit River.
- 1914 Raised, towed to Marine City, MI; dismantled.
- 1923 Sunk as breakwater.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 11:45:50