- Propulsion Type
- 130' 2"
- 18' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1849, June 2 Enrolled Detroit, ran Detroit & Port Huron, Michigan
- 1850 In collision with brig S.F. GALE on Lake Huron
- 1850, July On route Detroit & Monroe, Michigan, to connect with
- Central Railroad Line from Buffalo, New York
- 1851, August Owned Eber Ward, et.al., Detroit
- 1853, May Owned Richard Barrow, Cleveland, Ohio; ran regular schedule,
- Cleveland to Port Stanley & Port Burwell, Ontario
- 1853-1858 On same route, Cleveland, Port Stanley & Port Burwell
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Emerson H. Knack
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio