- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868 Owned Chicago, IL.
- 1871 Owned N. Taylor, Green Bay, WI.
- 1871, Aug 21 Collision with schooner SPY off Waukegan, IL.
- 1873 New deck.
- 1874, May Damaged by collision, Lake Michigan.
- 1877 Owned J. V. Taylor, Chicago.
- 1882, Aug 10 Collision with schooner JANE MARIA SCOTT, Lake Michigan.
- 1882 Rebuilt
- 1897 Recaulked top sides & deck.
- 1900 Owned E. M. Ellingson, Chicago.
- 1901 Repairs
- 1902 Recaulked deck
- 1904 Owned E. S. Valentine, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1913 Owned Estabrook Skeele Lumber Co., Chicago.
- 1916 Owned C. Hanson, et al
- 1928 Abandoned, Racine, WI; lies abandoned at Mead Street Bridge.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 11:43:46
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio