- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1886 Rebuilt, bustled, beam increased 2 foot, passenger cabin added.
- 1882, Aug 12 Owned Jacob Houghton, Detroit, MI.
- 1890, Jul Stranded on reef, Isle Royale, released, went into drydock, Duluth, MN.
- 1891, Jun 8 Owned, Ahleek Navagation Co., Washington Harbor, Isle Royale, MI.
- 1892, Sep 7 Owned Edward C. Dunbar, Grand Haven, MI; 103.64 gross tons.
- 1894, Apr 23 Stranded, Good Harbor Reef, Lake Michigan.
- 1899, Apr 21 New Firebox & smokestack, cabin repairs, Ferrysburg, MI.
- 1901, Nov 7 Burned to waterline, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1902, Jun 7 Rebuilt
- 1902, Jun 16 Renamed OTTAWA.
- 1903, May 5 Owned, Indiana Harbor Navigation Co.
- 1905, Jul 11 Owned Theodore P. Ladne, Detroit.
- 1906, Aug 13 Owned Thousand Islands Steamboat Co., Cape Vincent, NY.
- 1910, Dec 14 Burned, Lake Ontario.
- 1911, May Enrollment surrendered, Cape Vincent.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 11:41:09
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio