- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1849 Enrolled Sackett's Harbor, NY.
- 1849-1853 4 enrollments, Sackett's Harbor, NY.
- 1851, Nov 29 Badly damaged lying at piers Cleveland, OH.
- 1854 Enrolled Buffalo, NY; split canvas, Lake Erie; returned Buffalo, NY for repairs.
- 1855-1866 4 enrollments Chicago, IL.
- 1858 Rebuilt.
- 1860 Owned Morton & Dunlop, Erie.
- 1861, Sep While under tow, collided with schooner BEMIS.
- 1865 Readmeasurered, 176 gross tons.
- 1866 Enrolled Chicago, IL, owned O. G. Thompson, Chicago, IL.
- 1868 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI as barge.
- 1869, May Broke loose & wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- 1869, Sep Broke loose & wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:32:44