- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Final Location
- Tobermory Harbor, ONT., Big Tub Bay; Georgian Bay.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Sank due to old age & condition.
History and Notes
- 1868, Oct 23 Aground with wheat Point Frederick Shoal, Lake Ontario.
- 1875, Jan 26 Owned Bunten et al, Burlington, ONT.
- 1880, Aug 25 Owned John Waldie & E.E. Thomas.
- 1880, Oct 30 Collided with schooner GAZELLE off Oswego, NY., Lake Ontario.
- 1881, Mar 22 Owned John Waldie, Burlington.
- 1883, Oct 15 Owned George Steward, Mooretown, ONT.
- 1885. Aug 30 Ashore Cove Island, Georgian Bay.
- 1896, Jun Sank.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID