- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- Final Location
- Between Waukegan & Grosse Point, 10 miles from shore, Lake Michigan.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Abandoned after becoming water logged.
- Final Notes
- Crew taken off by propeller SCIOTA.
History and Notes
- 1845 Enrolled Detroit, MI, new vessel.
- 1847-1853 Three enrollments, Chicago, IL.
- 1853 Sunk. Lake Michigan.
- One of oldest vessels out of Chicago; Captain Wm. White.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:30:54