- Original Owner
- Harlem & New York Navigation Co.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1863, Sep 30 Enrolled New York, NY; ran on Sylvan Line Peck Slip adjacent to Fulton Ferry to Bronx until elevated railways built.
- 1865 Readmeasured New York 157.16 x 26.5 x 8.33', 349 gross/ 260.68 net tons.
- 1883 Owned Robert W. DeFoust's Highland Steamboat Co. for excursions.
- 1885, May Owned Genessee R. & Lake Ontario Steamboat Co.; ran Charlotte to Seabreeze & Irondequoit Bay.
- 1887, May 26 Readmeasured Rochester, NY 379.74 gross/ 270.54 net tons.
- 1890, Jun Daily excursions to Thousand Islands with PILGRIM.
- 1893, may 27 Owned Folgers & Clayton; renamed EMPIRE STATE; 157.2 x 26.6 x 8.4'; ran Kingston, ONT to Alexandria Bay & Cape Vincent, NY.
- 1898 Owned Henry Folger; ran Kingston to Montreal for Folgers Thousand Island Steamboat Co. with NEW YORK & AMERICA shooting rapids..
- 1901, May 23 Filled & sank after departing Brockville.
- 1901, Fall Laid up Kingston CPR dock.
- 1903, Jun 25 Burned Lake Ontario.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 08:37:56