- Original Owner
- S. B. Grummond
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, Mar Ran on S. B. Grummond Line; named for flambouyant Detroit wrecking Captain.
- 1881, Sep 27 Sunk, collision with propeller JAY GOULD, had schooners MARIA MARTIN and MARENGO in tow near Bois Blanc Island, Detroit River.
- 1881, Oct 7 Raised; drydocked Spring Wells, MI.
- 1883, Nov Damaged in collision with propeller TOLEDO while moored, Detour, MI.
- 1891, Jun Towed schooners KATE WINSLOW, DAUNTLESS, MARY, GANGES and A. BOODY, biggest tow of the season.
- 1898, Dec 7 Burned Lake Huron.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Review
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 08:37:07