- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1884 Owned Richard Armstrong, Bay City.
- 1886, Sep 13 Arrived Duluth as their first fire tug.
- 1887, Jun 15 Damaged by coal slide, Ohio Coal Dock.
- 1888, Mar 28 Owned B. B. Inman, Duluth and Richard Armstrong, Bay City.
- 1888, Jun Rebuilt.
- 1890, Apr 3 Sank, Omaha slip by maliciously opened seacock.
- 1891, Apr New boiler, Phoenix Iron Works.
- 1893, Jan Traded to Cleveland parties for GLAD TIDINGS.
- 1895 Marquette District.
- 1896 Owned Edgar L. Thompson, Detroit, MI.
- 1900 Owned E. H. Morton, Detroit; abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio