- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Ran Ottawa River & Rideau Canal.
- 1867, Nov 4 Owned William H. Fredenburgh, Westport, ONT.
- 1868, Dec 18 Owned John Glidden (Glendinning) & A. Gurney, Kingston, ONT.
- 1869, Jan 6 Owned James Richardson.
- 1871, Mar 7 Returned to Glidden & Gurney.
- 1871 Owned E. Griffin, Ottawa, ONT.
- 1879 Owned Mulligan, Brockville, ONT.
- 1881, Oct 4/5 Struck rock & sank, Graves Point, NY., Lake Ontario.
- 1882 Owned William E. Brown.
- 1883, Jun 29 Rebuilt; 42.99 gross/25.82 net tons.
- 1886 Owned T.M. Woodburn, Ottawa.
- 1888 Rebuilt as barge.
- 1890, Jun 18 Registry closed.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio