- Original Owner
- John N. Stewart
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1865 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1868, May 27 Owned Catherine B. Moiles, East Saginaw & H. Culy, Detroit.
- 1869, Jul 9 Owned Catherine B. Moiles, E. Saginaw.
- 1879, Spring Burned, Saginaw River.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Lytle List
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio