- Tonnage Old Style
- 128 62/95
History and Notes
- 1838, Sep 20 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1838, Sep 21 Owned Jabesh M. Mead et al, Detroit.
- 1839, Jun 4 Owned D.B. Conger et al, Cleveland, OH; 2 decks.
- 1840, Mar 3 Owned John R. St. John et al, Cleveland; ran Cleveland to Buffalo, NY.
- 1841, Apr 10 Owned O.S. St. John, Willoughby, OH; 138 62/95.
- 1842, May 17 Owned Walter Joy et al, Buffalo.
- 1845, Feb Burned Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio