- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, May Launched Saugatuck; will work on Chicago River; named for member of Willoughby, Hill & Co., Chicago dry goods merchants.
- 1885, May Owned Titley Brothers, Chicago.
- 1892, Apr 11 Owned C.D. Thompson, Port Huron, MI.
- 1892, Jul Lost wheel Saginaw Bay; towed to Port Huron.
- 1893, May 18 Owned B.B. Inman, Duluth, MN.
- 1898, May 3 Owned William Nicholson, Duluth, MN for log towing.
- 1910 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 08:30:49