- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1868 Owned Detroit; US7329.
- 1868, Apr Ashore North Harbor reef; relaesed by STRANGER.
- 1869, Apr 20 Owned Thomas H. Walsh, East Saginaw, MI; 117.2 x 25.3 x 7.6'.
- 1871, May Lost centerboard.
- 1876 Scow bottom.
- 1879 Owned Johnson et al, Kenosha, WI.
- 1881, Feb Owned Edward Johnson, Chicago.
- 1882 Large repairs.
- 1883, Nov On breakwater.
- 1911 Abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio