- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888, Apr 16 Launched; cost $45,000.
- 1888, May 21 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI; coal and iron ore trade.
- 1889, Apr 2 Readmeasured 165.3 x 31.4 x 12', 512.37 gross/450.68 net tons; towed barges HALSTED and HOMER.
- 1889, Jun Ashore, dense fog, 35 miles NW Duluth, MN with CITY OF CLEVELAND and schooner JOHN MARTIN; released by RECORD.
- 1890, Apr 4 Owned William H. Loufit et al, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1892, Oct 18 Owned Huron Transportation Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1893, Apr 14 Owned William Dulac et al, Mt. Clemens, MI; towed barges NELSON BLOOM, J. B. LOZEN and JEREMIAH GODFREY.
- 1896 Towed W. S. CROSWAITE.
- 1903, Mar 9 Owned John B. Lozen, et al, New Baltimore, MI.
- 1906 Ashore with two consorts on shoals 2 miles W. Cove Island, heavy fog; bound for Owen Sound, ONT with coal.
- 1908, Jul 20 Burned Lake Michigan.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 08:30:25
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio