- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1830, May 3 Launched; ran Kingston - Belleville, Ottawa River.
- c1835 New engine by Ward Brothers, Montreal, QUE.
- 1837 Rebuilt, 135 x 25 x 6; "sharpened at bow".
- 1847 Renamed UNICORN.
- 1848 Owned Platt et al, Kingston, ONT; registry closed.
- Mills List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio