- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1889, Apr 16 Entered service hauling grain.
- 1889 Sunk in collision with steamer MARION, S.E. bend St.Clair River.
- 1890, Aug Raised by Reid Wrecking & Towing Co.
- 1890, Oct Returned to service.
- 1907, May Fleet sold to Pittsburgh & Erie Coal Co.; continued to run coal & grain on Lake Michigan & Lake Erie.
- 1914 Laid up Misery Bay, Erie, PA.
- 1915 Chartered John J. Boland, Buffalo, NY. Machinery unfit for service, converted to tow barge, transporting coal, Lake Erie.
- 1915, Nov 15 Foundered off Waldamere Park few miles west of Erie, PA.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Jack Messmer
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:29:07
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio