- Propulsion Type
- 90' 6"
- 21' 11"
- 7' 9"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1864 Enrolled at Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
- 1864 Enrolled at Detroit
- 1865 Enrolled at Sault Ste. Marie, readmeasured 87 gross tons
- 1866 New upper deck cabins
- 1867 Enrolled at Grand Haven, Michigan
- 1868, May 13 Documents surrendered at Grand Haven, "loss of vessel"
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Sail & Rail
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID