- 75' 5
- 16' 2"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 89 36/95
History and Notes
- 1863, Aug 11 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1865 Readmeasured 74.5 x 16.4 x 8', 57.33 gross tons.
- 1867, Apr 27 Owned Thomas Murphy, John R. Gillet and C. P. Taylor, Detroit; US22403.
- 1869, Sep 30 Owned Tayor and Gillett.
- 1871 Chartered by U. S. Government to work on Spectacle Reef Lighthouse.
- 1872 75.93 gross/53.97 net tons; fitted out as wrecker.
- 1883 Owned estate of H. N. Strong.
- 1884, Jul 22 Owned Angeline Besumey, Ecorse, MI.
- 1885, Oct 27 Burned Detroit River.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 08:28:34
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio