- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1879 Owned P. Sullivan, Milwaukee, Wisconsin; fish tug, 14" x 18" HPNC
- engine, 175hp, 120rpm by Vulcan Iron Works, 1879
- 1892 5' x 9' firebox boiler, 130 pounds steam by Davis Brothers,
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1892
- 1899 Owned Emil Ervig (Ewig?)
- Great Lakes Register
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio