- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1902, December Wrecked, Lake Ontario; owned Ogdensburg, New York
- 1906 Owned Ogdensburg C. & T. Company
- 1917 Rebuilt, Sorel, Quebec; C138236; 164.75 x 32.33 x 13.66;
- 589 gross/547 net tons
- 1930 Owned Sin-Mac Lines, Limited, Montreal, Quebec; "towbarge"
- c1932 Abandoned
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 08:18:40
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio