- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1882 Enrolled Buffalo, NY; 149 gross/121 net tons.
- 1883 Owned Ira F. Holt, Detroit, MI.
- 1883 Rebuilt at John Oades shipyard, Detroit; 195.57 gross/169.97 net tons.
- 1889 Repaired.
- 1893 Owned Cornelius O. Flynn, Duluth, MN.
- 1893, Jun 2 Collision with Western Transit freighter BUFFALO near Chicago harbor.
- 1894 Owned Samuel C. McQuade.
- 1894, Sep 24 Lost rudder; towed by tug ELLA G. STONE; repaired at Williams, Daugherty & Upham's yard on Rice's point.
- 1896 Owned Abbie E. McQuade, administrator of estate of S.C. McQuade.
- 1898 Owned Gertrude O. Flynn.
- 1899 Owned Corneluis O. Flynn.
- 1899, Jun 4 Aground & burned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 08:08:14