- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1871, August Capsized, Lake Michigan, 4-8 lost; towed to Manistee,
- 1872-76 Homeport Racine, Wisconsin
- 1877-80 Homeport Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 1880 Owned H. Outling, Milwaukee
- 1881 To Galveston, Texas, via Fox, Wisconsin & Mississippi Rivers
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes - internet
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio