- Sail Number Masts
- 100' 6"
- 25' 9"
- 7' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854, June 10 Launched
- 1854, June c24 Ashore, Two Rivers, Wisconsin, Lake Michigan
- 1856, September Dismasted in Lake Michigan gale
- 1857, October Ashore near Chicago, Illinois, Lake Michigan
- 1858, April 12 Ashore with lumber, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Lake Michigan
- 1861 Large repairs
- 1862, March Overhauled; new deck, ceiling, frames, etc.
- 1863 Owned Joseph Goldsmith, Port Washington, Wisconsin
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes - internet
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID